Hot Tub Removal
A hot tub can be a relaxing escape from the stress of work and give you a variety of different physical and mental benefits. This luxury can help refresh your sore muscles and joints, allow you to spend more time with your family and friends and be the perfect fit for your backyard.
However, what if you need to get rid of your hot tub? Who do you turn to for quick and safe removal?
At Junk Rescue, we provide quality hot tub removal services for residents of Burlington County, Camden County and other areas of New Jersey.
Many people need hot tubs removed for different reasons including:
- Home renovation/backyard project
- Need more seating space on a patio
- Replacing hot tub with another
- Hot tub is in poor condition
- New homeowners have no more use for it
Whatever the reason may be, our dedicated team of heroes will come to the rescue in a timely and efficient manner.
Junk Rescue Hot Tub Removal Process
Wondering how our hot tub removal process works? Here is our four-step process:
- Book an Appointment: By choosing Junk Rescue, you won’t have to do any of the hard work: All you have to do is kick off the process by booking an appointment with our team of junk heroes. You will schedule a two-hour window appointment, and we will call anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes prior to your appointment for confirmation.
- Free Estimate: We will show up and take away the hot tub you want to be removed. We will provide you with a free estimate based on the volume of your hot tub and any other items that we will haul away for you. The estimate is based on how much space your items take up in our truck. If you aren’t satisfied with the estimate, you aren’t bound to this price and can continue searching for alternatives.
- Hot Tub Removal: Following the estimate, our professionals will show up and remove your hot tub, no matter where it is located on your property. We will load it up on our truck and clean up the area afterward. By choosing Junk Rescue, you won’t have to worry about lifting a thing.
- Responsible Disposal: You can take comfort in the fact that we make it a priority to donate what we can and give back to the community. Anything that can’t be donated will be recycled and disposed of in an eco-friendly manner.No job is too big or small for our junk experts to tackle! In addition to removing hot tubs, we will also take various household, commercial and demolition items. We offer same-day service and are available to remove your junk seven days a week.
We are proud to serve South & Central New Jersey as well as Eastern Pennsylvania residents. From Mercer County to Bucks County, Delaware County to Camden County, Philadelphia to Burlington County, you can count on our team of heroes to get the job done. If you wish to learn more about Junk Rescue and our hot tub removal service, we encourage you to call us at 1-800-732-9209 or fill out a contact form on our website.