Why overwork yourself?
Why struggle through the labor?
Sit back, relax, put your feet up and let New Jersey & Pennsylvania’s premier junk removal service haul that heavy refrigerator away.
Those hefty items are too bulky and heavy to be transported on their own, but they also need to be removed in a proper manner because they contain Freon and when disposed of improperly could release harmful chemicals to the environment.
We provide top-notch refrigerator removal and disposal services for residents living in Camden County, Burlington County, and the other surrounding counties in the New Jersey and Philadelphia Regions.
Reasons to Remove Your Refrigerator
- A refrigerator has a lifespan of 10 to 20 years and the older it gets, the more expensive it might be to repair. At this point the cost of repairs is more than replacing it.
- If your refrigerator starts to sweat profusely and you notice signs of condensation during the middle of the summer, it could be that the fridge isn’t cooling properly. The inaccurate temperature might begin to ruin your food.
- You’ve finally decided that you want a new fridge and buy one for a good price.
- Energy costs can get expensive when your refrigerator’s efficiency goes down. At some point, spending all of that extra cash isn’t worth it.
Our Refrigerator Removal Process
- Schedule an appointment – Customers can fill out an online form or dial 1-800-732-9209 to schedule a two-hour window appointment. Our team will call you 15 to 30 minutes prior to the appointment to confirm it.
- Free Estimate – Following the arrival of our junk heroes, they’ll give you a free estimate that is determined based on the size of your refrigerator and how much space it takes up in our truck.
- Refrigerator Removal – No matter where the refrigerator is located inside your home, our heroes will handle all of the labor. Once the refrigerator is loaded on our truck we will also make sure to sweep up after ourselves when we’re finished.
- Disposal – The No. 1 priority of our business is to donate and give back to the community. We will do our best to make sure it finds a new home. And if your item can’t be donated, it’ll be recycled and responsibly disposed of.
In addition to our refrigerator removal services, we also offer disposal of a variety of other household items like mattresses, televisions, carpets, hot tubs, furniture, electronics and demolition debris. Junk Rescue also specializes in garage, basement, storage unit and attic cleanouts.
No job is too big or too small for our heroes to handle. We will take care of all the labor, loading and clean-up. We supply same-day service and are free seven days a week to remove your junk in Camden County and surrounding counties in New Jersey and the Philadelphia Region
Items that we will not take away include paint cans, gas and flammables, chemicals, cleaning products, oils, batteries, solvents, asbestos, oil drums, oil tanks, junk cars or any type of hazardous material.
If you are interested in learning more about our array of junk removal and disposal services, explore our website or give us a call at 1-800-732-9209.